Interuniversity Master's Program in “Techno-economic Systems in Management”
The Department of Business Administration of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (UOA) and the Department of Agribusiness and Supply Chain Management of the Agricultural University of Athens (AUA) offer positions, during the academic year 2023-2024, for the Master's Program in Techno-economic Systems in Management.
The program is addressed to all higher education institution graduates, regardless of direction and specialization. The courses are held on Mondays and Wednesdays (18:00 – 21:00) in Athens (UOA) and the Program applies modern education methods (blended learning – a combination of live and distance education).
- Courses are offered through blended learning), which combines the conventional educational process of classroom teaching with the use of distance education methods.
- The start of studies is scheduled to take place in the winter semester of the academic year 2023-2024.
- The language of instruction is Greek.
- The duration of the program is 2 years.
- The total amount of tuition fees amounts to a total of 4,000 euros (1,000 euros per semester).