Yes, you are a student at the Agricultural University of Athens (AUA)!
The students of this institution are entitled to:
- Be informed fully and timely on all issues concerning their academic life.
- Express their views freely on education and a variety of other issues within the Academic Freedom and Ethics Framework.
- Evaluate the work of teaching staff (including professors and lecturers),as well as the quality and effectiveness of academic and administration services, as stipulated by law.
- Use the infrastructure and facilities of the institution according to the institution’s regulations
- Enjoy all the social and other privileges due to their status as students of the institution.
- Be represented in the collective bodies and committees of the institution and participate actively in the activities of the academic community
- Participate in the Students Union and all other organizations and groups existing within the institution
The students of the Institution are required to:
- Be familiar with the institution, the Ethics Code, the Internal Regulation and all other rules of the institution concerning students, and to comply with them consistently and responsibly
- Know their programme of studies and the academic calendar so as to clearly understand their academic obligations and respond to them accordingly.
- Be familiar with the structure and responsibilities of the administrative services of the institution
- Promote the profile of the institution through their academic, cultural and social activities
- Respect and protect the facilities and equipment of the institution and maintain their cleanliness for the greater good of the institution as a whole.
For Student Registration at the AUA Departments or any info about subjects and exams you may contact the Secretariats of the Departments.
For Student ID, e-student services and free meals you may contact the Directorate of Studies & Student Welfare, tel.: 210-529 4930
School of Agricultural Production, Infrastructure and Environment
Department of Crop Science, Secretary Tel: +30 210 5294522, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Secretary Tel: +30 210 5294414, email: email@example.com
Department of Natural Resources Management & Agricultural Engineering, Secretary Tel: +30 210 5294122, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Food, Biotechnology and Development
Department of Biotechnology, Secretary Tel: +30 210 5294662, email: email@example.com
Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition, Secretary Tel: +30 210 5294664, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agricultural Economics & Rural Development, Secretary Tel: +30 210 5294742, email: email@example.com