Directorate of Technical Services
The Directorate of Technical Services is structured into the following departments with the respective responsibilities:
Department A Planning-Studies
- Submission of proposals for programmes regarding the technical works of the Institution.
- Drawing up architectural, structural and engineering studies.
- Assignment of studies to third parties and verifying them.
- Distribution of correspondence relating to technical works.
- Ensuring the completion of all procedures required to conduct auctions and the appointment of contractors for work execution or study assignments.
- Resolution -in collaboration with the Legal Services Office-of all kinds of legal issues that arise in the implementation or audit of programmes and studies.
Sofia Leni, tel.: 210-529 4904, fax: 210-529 4907, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Efstratios Spyrelis, tel.: 210-529 4870, fax: 210-529 4907, e-mail: email@example.com
Department B Construction-Repairs
- Implementation of the programme for the construction of new or the configuration of existing buildings.
- Tendering notices and conducting competitions for appointing contractors, project implementation and drawing up construction contracts.
- Record keeping and supervising Public Works, measurements, accounts approval, preparation of comparative tables of protocols defining new business values, acceptance of works, as well as any activity resulting from the enforcement of relevant legislation.
- Carrying out small projects.
- Repairing and renovation of buildings, electrical and plumbing installations, as well as infrastructure projects.
- Procurement of materials for repairs and maintenance of the abovementioned equipment in exceptional and unforeseen cases.
Adamantia Aristopoulou, tel .: 210-529 4870, fax: 210-529 4880, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgios Papageorgiou, tel.: 210-529 4053, fax: 210-529 4039, e-mail: email@example.com
- Gregorios Ioannidis, tel.: 210-529 4910, fax: 210-529 4880, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgios Chronopoulos, tel.: 210-529 4879, fax: 210-529 4880, e-mail: email@example.com
Department C Printer’s
The Department is responsible for printing all kinds of the Institution’s publications, and particularly the following:
- Printing educational textbooks and notes, yearbooks, curriculum guides, doctoral theses of scientific staff and scholars, as well as all kinds of forms related to the Institution’ s functioning and promotion.
- Editing of all kinds of publications for excellent appearance, and keeping registry of publications.
- Procurement and storage of all materials necessary for printing operation, such as printing paper and films.
- Maintenance of the printing machinery to ensure its proper functionality.
- Stavros Skiadopoulos, tel.: 210-529 4936, fax: 210-529 4936
- Panagiotis Christodoulou, tel.: 210-529 4936, fax: 210-529 4936