Collaborations of the Agricultural University of Athens with startups in China
Collaborations of the Agricultural University of Athens with Chinese companies, mainly startups, in order to know-how to implement innovative ideas in the agri-food sector in China have been discussed at the International Human Resources Exchanges and Cooperation Conference in Hangzhou, China.
The Conference has been held by the SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs of China) and the Hangzhou Municipal Government. Deputy Rector of Student Affairs, Academic Collaborations and OutReach Professor Mrs. Maria KAPSOKEFALOU has been officially invited by the organizers of the project to attend the meeting of International Human Resources Exchanges and Cooperation Conference in Hangzhou, China and has represented Agricultural University of Athens.
The Agricultural University of Athens collaborates in research programs, scientific exchanges or Protocols of Collaboration with Universities and Research Centers in China such as:
- China Agricultural University
- Jiangnan University
- Northwest A & F University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Zhengzhou Fruit Research Institute
- Sichuan Academy of Forestry and Yunnan Academy of Agricultural Sciences and
- Beijing Research Center for Information Technology in Agriculture / National Engineering Research Center for Information Technology in Agriculture (Nercita).
AUA has also cooperated with the Chinese Ministry of Agriculture and the Academy of Agricultural Sciences of China.