Special Research Funds Account
The Secretariat of the Special Research Funds Account of the Agricultural University of Athens operates under the legal framework defined by Joint Ministerial Decision Reference No /679/22-8-1996.
The aim of the Special Research Funds Account is to allocate and manage funds originating from various sources and which are designed to provide coverage of expenditure necessary for research, education, training seminars, development projects, as well as ongoing training projects.
In addition, the Special Account undertakes to finance scientific, technological and artistic services. It also covers expenditure for the drawing up of special studies, the performance of tests/ test runs and measurements, laboratory tests and analyses, consultation, drafting of specifications on behalf of third parties, design and performance of scientific, research, cultural and development programmes, as well as other relevant services or activities aiming at the benefit of the Institution. All the above activities are undertaken acting upon the proposal of the Management Committee of the Special Research Funds Account and the decision of the Senate of the Institution.
Konstantina Katsiprinaki, tel.: 210-529 4920, fax: 210-529 4873, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nikolaos Agrafiotis, tel.: 210-529 4874, fax 210-529 4873, e-mail: email@example.com
- Styliani Fanou, tel.: 210-529 4919, fax 210-529 4873, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aristidis Giannarelis, tel.: 210-529 4878, fax: 210-3454557, e-mail: email@example.com
- Spyridon Papakonstantinou, tel.: 210-529 4855, fax: 210-529 4873, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aggeliki Kontou, tel.: 210-529 4958, fax: 210-3454557, e-mail: email@example.com
Community Framework Support Unit
The Community Framework Support Unit aims at monitoring administrative and other processes of the Partnership Agreement (PA) programmes (in Greek ESPA) in collaboration with the Special Research funds Account of AUA.
The Unit is responsible for:
- Connecting the university with the Special Management Services (E.Y.D.) of the relevant ministries under the framework of PA programmes.
- Communicating and collaborating with Special Management Services (E.Y.D.) executives for problem-solving issues during the realization of the programmes and consultation to stakeholders.
- Handling correspondence addressed to Special Management Services (E.Y.D.) on issues related to PA (ESPA) programmes, and more specifically regular correspondence of documents στο πλαίσιο της διοικητικής επαλήθευσης δαπανών των έργων in the context of administrative verification of project expenditure.
- Record keeping for all PA (ESPA) programmes, as well as keeping photocopies of every incoming and outgoing document addressed to Special Management Services (E.Y.D.) delivered to the Community Framework Support Unit.
- Informing any interested party on new notices of invitation to tender of PA ESPA programmes, or on any issue related to projects in progress.
- Guiding or/and participating in the drawing up of Institution proposals on new PA acts tenders relating to Submission Forms and Technical Bulletins Operation Sheets of the European Social Fund (ESF) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). προκηρύξεις νέων πράξεων του ΕΣΠΑ που αφορούν στα Έντυπα Υποβολής και Τεχνικά Δελτία Πράξεων ΕΚΤ και ΕΤΠΑ
- Guiding or/and participating in completing and submitting Statement of Expenditure Forms and Δελτίων Παρακολούθησης Προόδου των έργων ΕΣΠΑof PA programmes.
Evangelia Athanasopoulou, tel.: 210-529 4925, fax: 210 529 4873, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org